ONGC Recruitment 2021 for 1 Medical Officer in Vadodara
|Orgganization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Total No of Vacancy|
|Job Location||Vadodara, Gujarat|
|Pay Scale||- 72000 / MONTH|
|Job Last Update On||June 15, 2021|
|Application Ending Date||05/31/2021|
ONGC Recruitment 2021 for 1 Medical Officer in Vadodara Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India’s flagship energy major engag ed in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad, intends to engage Medical Officer on c ontract basis for six months to deal with Covid Pandemic situation at Kasturba Gandhi Health Centre (KGHC) Western Onshore Basin, Vadodara (Gujarat) on a consolidated honorarium. A.
Interested and eligible candidates are invited to appear for Walk-In Interviews for engagement on Contract Ba sis for a period of six months from the date of engagement as GDMO :
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification full details has given below for ONGC Recruitment 2021 for 1 Medical Officer in Vadodara
Qualification & Eligibility :
|Name of Post||Number of Post||Emoluments per month consolidated||Qualification|
Officer – General
|–||–||–||–||01||01||Rs.72,000/- (Rupees seventy two thousand only)||Bachelor of Medicine and
Bachelor of Surgery
i. The above post not reserved for Persons with Disability (PWD), however, the post of Contract Medical Officer-General Duty is identified suitable for PWD (OA=One Arm or OL=One Leg only), so eligible PWD candidates may also apply.
ii. There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
iii. The Candidate must possess the essential prescribed qualifications as well as a valid registration with the concerned statutory authority (wherever applicable) on or before the date of walk-in-interview.
iv. Experience is desirable.
v. Nomenclature of qualifications shall be as prescribed by UGC/ Medical Council of India.
vii. Qualifications equivalent to the one prescribed in this advertisement including qualifications acquired from a foreign university will not be accepted. viii. Where the posts specified in this advertisement is not reserved for any category, a reserved category candidate can also apply provided he/she fulfills the criteria specified for the post. However he/she shall be treated at par with Unreserved category candidates.
Application FEE of ONGC Recruitment 2021 for 1 Medical Officer in Vadodara
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before applying
Selection Procedure of ONGC Recruitment 2021 for 1 Medical Officer in Vadodara:
: Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:
|Qualification||70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification &
up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)
Note * If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contacting us
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
- Candidates possessing above mentioned qualification with valid registration with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council may appear for a Walk-In-Interview as per following schedule :
|DATE & DAY||DESCRIPTION||TIME||VENUE|
|Reporting Time for the post of General Duty Medical Officer||09.00 hrs. to 11.00 hrs.||ONGC Officer’s Club,
ONGC, Makarpura Road, Baroda
Candidate reporting after 11:00 hrs. will not be entertained
- Candidates will be required to bring the following documents in original along with a set of SelfAttested Photocopies:
- Duly filled in Application Format attached at Annexure I
- Any one Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar card, Passport, Driving License. Voter I Card.
- Two passport size photograph.
- Class 10th Board Certificate containing Date of Birth(DOB) or School leaving or Birth Certificate. Consolidated Marksheet of MBBS Degree VI. M.B.B.S. Degree.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
- PWD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWD Certificate. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40%.
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (if any).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case the candidate is a regular employee in a Govt. organization / PSU).
- Valid proof of change of name (in case, applicable).
Recent Jobs Always tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications and the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button
Category Wise Recent Jobs
Recent Jobs by Qualification
State Wise Sarkari Recent Jobs Notifications
Obtain all Recent jobs and Career alert recruitments like Govt Jobs, Govt Jobs, Admit Cards, Answer Keys, Recruitment Career, Latest Updates on private and bank openings in India. Get hired in popular firms by following career and interview tips