NIUA Recruitment 2021 for 1 Senior Associate CDG in Delhi
|Total No of Vacancy|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Pay Scale||- 44000 / MONTH|
|Job Last Update On||June 15, 2021|
|Application Ending Date||05/31/2021|
NIUA Recruitment 2021 for 1 Senior Associate CDG in Delhi established in 1976, the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) is a premier institute of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India, for research and capacity building for the urban sector in India. NIUA’s broad objective is to bridge the gap between research and practice on issues related to urbanization. For more than 40 years now, NIUA has been the vanguard for contributing to and building the urban narrative for a fast-evolving urban India.
The Institute has been actively working on bringing forth key areas of concern for urban India in order to build the urban discourse at various urban scales. It has utilized its competencies in research, knowledge management, policy advocacy and capacity building to address urban challenges and continuously striving to develop sustainable, inclusive and productive urban ecosystems in the country.
It has emerged as a thought leader and knowledge hub for urban development in India and is sought after by both Indian and international organizations for collaborations and partnerships in India’s urban transforming journey. NIUA is committed towards aligning its efforts towards achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through all its initiatives and programs.
The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) has formulated the National Urban Innovation Stack (NUIS) strategy and approach with the vision to unlock urban innovation and promote collaboration across the entire urban ecosystem. The objective is to create an open digital public good which can enable co-creation and collaboration across the “quadruple helix” of government, industry, academia, and civil society and citizens’ groups in urban India for NIUA Recruitment 2021 for 1 Senior Associate CDG in Delhi.
With the goal to facilitate adoption and put technology as the core of operations for digital transformation across the ecosystem, the need for an anchor was felt to tie the strengths of all stakeholders together. Responding to this pressing necessity, Centre for Digital Governance (CDG) was institutionalised under the ambit of National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA). Envisioned to function as a trusted partner for distributed governance, CDG envisages establishing practice areas on research, governance, platform, partnerships, communication and learning.
With a charter to operationalize the NUIS strategy, CDG is on an ambitious and landscape defining path to contribute to quality of life for our citizens by way of inclusive and accessible digital solutions. The aspiration is to allow digital forces to enable the ease with which citizens, industry and government can connect, collaborate, transact, and share information; state and city administrators can increase productivity by automating routine tasks; and facilitate data based decision making to drive governance and policy making. As a first step towards implementing the NUIS strategy, the CDG has launched the Citizen Centric Smart Governance (CCSG) program focussed on driving digital governance across 4400 Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) by 2024.
Scope of work:
Supporting the operationalization of the CDG and its programs; providing operational and programmatic support to CDG Leadership and team.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Recruitment Job details given below, Before You applying please Make sure you verify ALL the job details from the official website and job notification. The Official Website and Recruitment Notification link or URL Has Been Given Below for NIUA Recruitment 2021 for 1 Senior Associate CDG in Delhi.
Qualification & Eligibility :
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist in operationalizing the CDG Program; coordinating with stakeholders at NIUA and MoHUA, in states, and across the urban ecosystem.
- Manage strategy, implementation and optimization of the various levels of engagements of E-Governance.
- Work with key stakeholders to create efficient practices and bring deep insights and thought leadership to the Program.
- Develop and maintain relationships with program partners at the Central, State and City level. Identify and communicate opportunities and plans for partners to grow in conjunction with the Program as it scales.
- Represent the Program, which will include describing the benefits of working with the Program to partners and other industry players.
- MBA, Masters in Urban Planning or Urban Management, or other Masters’ degree in a closely related field from a Premier institute.
- Demonstrated experience of 5-8 years in the Urban management or Urban Planning background and coordinating teams and multi-party processes
- Experience of working at Central/State level in the urban sector
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with and manage expectations of senior executives/experts and their staff.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Strong analytical, conceptualization and communication skills, good understanding of market research techniques and data analytics, outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience in developing preliminary communications strategies and campaigns
- Entrepreneurial spirit, including ability to work independently and autonomously
- Expertise in branding strategy would be preferred. Particular interest in citizen centric technology, public policy and advocacy, social enterprises
- Should be willing to travel and work at the ground level with municipalities and government officials.
- Should be willing to work at the Institute on a full-time basis.
Location of position(s): Based out of the office at NIUA, New Delhi, with travel as to cities as and when required.
All The Details About How To Apply and Selection Procedure of this Vacancies explain in details. Check the below and please Make Sure You read carefully before applying any job if you are able to submit application for this Jobs.
Selection Procedure of NIUA Recruitment 2021 for 1 Senior Associate CDG in Delhi:
Note * If you want to know anything regarding this job post vacancy let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through the contact us page, we’ll reply within 48 hours
Note* Please before apply please Watch the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more and details information about this Job Vacancy Published by the Organization
How to Apply for NIUA Recruitment 2021 for 1 Senior Associate CDG in Delhi:
The position is on a contractual basis for a period of 1 year, extendable as per project requirement.
References: Name and contact information of three references Remuneration: At par with the industry standards, depending on experience and skills. Proof of past remuneration (last received salary/monthly contract payment) would be required.
Notice period for termination from either side will be fifteen days or salary in lieu of.
Submit CV and cover letter through the NIUA portal.
Last Date of Application:
31 May 2021 – Hiring is on a rolling basis and applications for this position will be closed as we find a suitable candidate. Encourage prospective and eligible candidates to apply immediately.
Monday, 31 May 2021
recentjobs.in wishes you good luck in for applying the recruitment notification. Keep following our Web-Based Latest vacancy News (Recent Jobs) website for the Latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test, and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for This Recruitment Vacancy Notice Please Follow the APPLY NOW button and Download the Official Recruitment Notification and Follow the Instruction if Needed
Recent Jobs Always tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications and the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button
Category Wise Recent Jobs
Recent Jobs by Qualification
State Wise Sarkari Recent Jobs Notifications
Obtain all Recent jobs and Career alert recruitments like Govt Jobs, Govt Jobs, Admit Cards, Answer Keys, Recruitment Career, Latest Updates on private and bank openings in India. Get hired in popular firms by following career and interview tips