NITAP Recruitment 2021 for 1 Assistant Professor in Itanagar
|Orgganization Name||NIT Arunachal Pradesh|
|Total No of Vacancy|
|Job Location||Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Pay Scale||- 127500 / MONTH|
|Job Last Update On||June 15, 2021|
|Application Ending Date||06/30/2021|
NITAP Recruitment 2021 for 1 Assistant Professor in Itanagar The National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh, an Institute of National Importance established by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India invites applications in the prescribed format from Indian Nationals, possessing excellent academic record along with commitment to quality teaching and research, for the Academic posts as given below:
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification full details has given below for NITAP Recruitment 2021 for 1 Assistant Professor in Itanagar
Qualification & Eligibility :
|Department||Post||Pay Level||Specialization||No of
|11 of Pay
|PhD||One year post PhD experience of Teaching and Research in Institution of repute or Industry. Cumulative essential Credit
Point- 10 (Ten)
Application Fee for NITAP Recruitment 2021 for 1 Assistant Professor in Itanagar
- Indian nationals applying from abroad can send their application forms along with proof of application fee and all supporting self attested documents. They can pay their application fee US $ 25 in the name of Director, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh to the Institute Bank Account Name: NIT AP. Corpus Account, Account Number: 38208192355, IFSC: SBIN0009535, Branch: Nirjuli, Arunachal Pradesh.
- Applicants who are unable to attend the interview due to being abroad, may be considered in absentia. A specific request giving sufficient justification must be made in Such candidates, if short-listed may be interviewed through video conferencing.
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before applying
Selection Procedure of NITAP Recruitment 2021 for 1 Assistant Professor in Itanagar:
- Short-listed candidates may be required to make a brief technical presentation on the day/ one day before the interview.
- All original documents will have to be produced at the time of interview for verification.
- The appointment of selected candidates is subject to being found physically fit and sound in health for the services in the Institute which shall be examined through a medical examination by the medical Board/Senior Medical Officer/Medical Officer of the Institute as the case may be. The medical examination may be under taken before joining the post. They should be prepared to join duty with in the specified time limit. Selected candidates will be on probation initially for one year which may be extended on unsatisfactory performance.
Note * If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contacting us
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
- Applications along with Annexures must be submitted in the prescribed format as available in the Institute Website. Candidates can download the same from the website nitap.ac.in.
- Please mention Post Applied, Department and Discipline on the left-top corner of the envelope containing the application.
- The filled in application should be accompanied by non-refundable application fee of 1000/- for UR candidates and Rs.500/- for PwD candidates which may be paid through Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh” on any Nationalized Bank. Applicants may also pay the required application fee through online in Account Name: NIT AP. Corpus Account, Account Number: 38208192355, IFSC: SBIN0009535, Branch: Nirjuli, Arunachal Pradesh and payment-receipt of online payment should be enclosed with application submitted.
- Application forms, Annexure Sheets complete in all respects along with self attested photocopies of certificates and the prescribed application fee should reach “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh, Yupia-791112 on or before 30/06/2021 by 5:30 Applications received after last date (due to Postal / Courier delays, etc.) will not be considered. Any subsequent change or Amendment to this vacancy notice shall be posted in the Institute’s Website only.
Applicants are also requested to send Soft Copy of their applications to email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org as an advance Copy before the last date of receiving of applications.
Recent Jobs Always tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications and the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button
Category Wise Recent Jobs
Recent Jobs by Qualification
State Wise Sarkari Recent Jobs Notifications
Obtain all Recent jobs and Career alert recruitments like Govt Jobs, Govt Jobs, Admit Cards, Answer Keys, Recruitment Career, Latest Updates on private and bank openings in India. Get hired in popular firms by following career and interview tips