NIHFW Recruitment 2021 for 3 Technical Officer and Coordinator in Delhi
|Position||Coordinator, Technical Offier|
|Total No of Vacancy|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Pay Scale||- 120000 / MONTH|
|Qualification||BBA/MBA, MBBS, Post Graduate|
|Job Last Update On||June 15, 2021|
|Application Ending Date||06/18/2021|
NIHFW Recruitment 2021 for 3 Technical Officer and Coordinator in Delhi The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) is an Autonomous / Apex Technical Institute funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare for promoting Health and Family Welfare Programme in the country through Education & Training, Research & Evaluation, specialized services, consultancy and advisory service.
The National Cold Chain and Vaccine Management Resource Centre (NCCVMRC) placed in the NIHFW is the apex body for technical support on immunization supply chain to the Government of India. The centre was established in 2013 as a joint initiative of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), NIHFW and UNICEF.
It is proposed to engage 1 (One) Technical Officer (Immunization Supply Chain) , 1 (One) Immunization Training Coordinator and 1 (One) Technical Officer (Monitoring & Equity Immunization) on contractual basis at National Cold Chain and Vaccine Management Resource Centre under Universal Immunization Programme at the National Institute of Health and Family Welfare. The duration of the appointment will be initially for a period of three months. The contract may be curtailed or extended based on requirement and performance during the period
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification full details has given below for NIHFW Recruitment 2021 for 3 Technical Officer and Coordinator in Delhi
Qualification & Eligibility :
Name of the post: Technical Officer (Immunization Supply Chain) No. of Post: 1 (One)
Salary: Rs. 1,30,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/- per month (depending on qualification & experience)
MBA / MHA / MPH degree required
- 8-10 years of post-qualification work experience with at least 3 years of national level experience in the UIP supply
- Experience of working with the MoHFW and International agencies will be
- Follow up with states on all supply chain initiatives of the MoH&FW
- Ensure generation and follow up of the integrated dashboard for the immunization supply
- Facilitate as the point person for the state and national EVM assessments and the EVM secretariat
- Monitoring the progress of the improvement plan implementation followed by the EVM assessment
- Ensure operational coordination of MoH&FW with States where eVIN has been handed over by UNDP
- Ensuring adoption of Good Storage Practices and Good distribution practices by states as per MoH&FW guidelines
- Facilitate eVIN scale up across all states
- Facilitate and coordinate new vaccine introduction and scale up
- Develop guidelines and SOPs as directed by the MoH&FW
- Age limit: Upto 45
Name of the post: Immunization Training Coordinator No. of Post: 1 (One)
Salary: Rs.1,50,000/- per month
- MBBS/BDS with advanced degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health / Community Medicine / Health Care Management/Hospital Management
- Strong interpersonal relations, communication and team-work skills
- 5 years of experience in public health with at least 3 years’ experience in the field of immunization Programme management, capacity building and supervisory support experience
- Support for States/Districts in preparation of training components of State PIPs/District Plans, especially micro plans
- Plan, organize and conduct the various Immunization supply chain training in the country like Training on Vaccine and Cold chain handlers (T-VaCC) for Program Managers and Vaccine & Cold Chain Handlers (VCCH)
- Assessment of progress against approved plan through, e.g., analysis of reports received data available in the web based HMIS, iTMIS, field visits, etc.
- Field visits
- Development and approval process for checklists (with emphasis on inputs, processes and service utilization) for visits to States
- Periodic visit to States and in particular, training centres and training sessions, in order to identify strengths and weaknesses and suggest steps to overcome. Follow up to ensure that the agreed steps are
- Ongoing support
- Response to various queries including analysis of reports received from national and international agencies
- Track progress of cold chain handlers, MOs and HWs trainings in immunization in states
- Conduct performance evaluation of cold chain handlers six months after completion of trainings.
- Strengthen the process of documentation of all the trainings using the training MIS (iTMIS).
Name of the post: Technical Officer (Monitoring & Equity Immunization) No. of Post: 1 (One)
Monthly remuneration: Rs.1,25,000/- per month (depending on qualification &
- Post graduate degree or diploma in Community Medicine / Community Health Administration / Public Health / Health Management
- Proven evidence of working experience in immunization / urban health / field epidemiology / tribal health domain for at least 2 years after post graduate degree and 4 years after post graduate
- Experience of working with the MoHFW and International agencies will be
- Proven ability to work with diverse group of professionals
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English and Hindi
- Strong accounting, data, analytical and report writing skills
- Computer advanced literacy
Job responsibilities: Addressing Equity issues in Immunization
- Conceptualize and design a mechanism for addressing equity issues in Immunization Programme.
- Advanced skills in data analysis and in synthesizing information from across data
- Support in development of an immunization strategy for tribal population including conceptualization, pilot implementation and
- Support in developing an urban immunization strategy with a special focus on urban poor and marginalized
- Monitor and offer quality assurance through regular field visits in states and provide feedback.
- Analysis of immunization related data to track progress on RI related activities
- Monitoring of progress in implementation of various strategies to address the equity gap in
- The above work should be conducted in close coordination and support with state and local government officials and partners as
Upto 45 yrs.
Application Fee for NIHFW Recruitment 2021 for 3 Technical Officer and Coordinator in Delhi
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before applying
Selection Procedure of NIHFW Recruitment 2021 for 3 Technical Officer and Coordinator in Delhi:
Note * If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contacting us
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
Duration: Appointment will be initially for a period of three months. The contract may be renewed based on requirement and performance during the period.
Place of Duty: National Cold Chain and Vaccine Management Resource Center (NCCVMRC) NIHFW, MOHFW, New Delhi.
Interested candidates may send their application in the prescribed form to the Dy. Director (Admn.),The National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, NewDelhi-110067. Candidates working in Central Govt./State Govt./Autonomous Bodies/Universities/PSUs are requested to apply through proper channel.
Recent Jobs Always tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications and the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button
Category Wise Recent Jobs
Recent Jobs by Qualification
State Wise Sarkari Recent Jobs Notifications
Obtain all Recent jobs and Career alert recruitments like Govt Jobs, Govt Jobs, Admit Cards, Answer Keys, Recruitment Career, Latest Updates on private and bank openings in India. Get hired in popular firms by following career and interview tips