NHSRC Recruitment 2021 for Junior Consultant
|Total No of Vacancy|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Pay Scale||- 70000 / MONTH|
|Job Last Update On||June 15, 2021|
|Application Ending Date||06/03/2021|
NHSRC Recruitment 2021 for Junior Consultant National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to provide technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design.
If you have a commitment to health equity and excellence, here is a unique chance to work with a team committed to shaping the public health landscape in India. The position offers you an opportunity to participate in the process of strengthening primary health systems, improving health service delivery and enabling positive health outcomes, through hands on implementation assistance at national, state and district levels. Working with NHSRC’s trans disciplinary team, you can discover, adapt, co-create and test solutions to multiple challenges related to service delivery systems, primary health care, human resources for health, community processes, health financing, quality of care, public health planning and health promotion for NHSRC Recruitment 2021 for Junior Consultant.
This is an opportunity to support health systems strengthening at scale, learn from district and sub district implementation, undertake knowledge translation, and enable realization of the vision of universal health coverage.
NHSRC seeks to recruit a Junior Consultant purely on contractual basis to extend his or her support to the CP/CPHC division of NHSRC. The Junior Consultant will work under the supervision of Senior Consultant- CP/CPHC, and under the overall guidance of Advisor, CP/CPHC.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification full details has given below for NHSRC Recruitment 2021 for Junior Consultant
Qualification & Eligibility :
- Post Graduate Degree in Public Health
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health
- Post Graduate Degree in Epidemiology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Epidemiology
- Have at least one year of post-qualification experience in implementation of health programmes, including community health at scale
- Experience in direct implementation of health service delivery programmes through government, NGOs or Regional Resource Centres
- Experience in one or all of the following: documentation, data analysis, and
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in
- To be able to meet stringent guidelines at short notices and operate in an evolving environment
- Willingness to travel to states & districts to collect technical information and ability to subsequently synthesize information into research
- Working knowledge of Hindi / other major regional language
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrated experience in working with NGO led Primary Health Care/Community Health Worker programs/state level public health
Age Limit: Upto 35 years (as on last date of receiving applications)
Location: New Delhi with willingness to travel to states and districts
Remuneration Range: Between Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 70,000/- per month
Application Fee for NHSRC Recruitment 2021 for Junior Consultant
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before applying
Selection Procedure of NHSRC Recruitment 2021 for Junior Consultant:
Candidates selected in this interview could be considered for other vacant positions at NHSRC requiring similar skill sets and at appropriate level.
Note * If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contacting us
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
: Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. Last date for receiving applications is 3 June 2021.
Recent Jobs Always tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications and the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button
Category Wise Recent Jobs
Recent Jobs by Qualification
State Wise Sarkari Recent Jobs Notifications
Obtain all Recent jobs and Career alert recruitments like Govt Jobs, Govt Jobs, Admit Cards, Answer Keys, Recruitment Career, Latest Updates on private and bank openings in India. Get hired in popular firms by following career and interview tips