IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021 for Superintendent
|Orgganization Name||IIT Roorkee|
|Total No of Vacancy|
|Job Location||Roorkee, Uttarakhand|
|Pay Scale||- 35400 / MONTH|
|Job Last Update On||June 15, 2021|
|Application Ending Date||05/11/2021|
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021 for Superintendent Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) recruits Junior Superintendant post. Graduate, Post Graduate, M.Sc, Experienced candidates can apply. – Last Date 11 May 2021
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification full details has given below for IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021 for Superintendent
Qualification & Eligibility :
(i) Master Degree OR Bachelors Degree with two years relevant experience.
(ii) Knowledge of computer office applications & Secretariat practices.
18 – 32 years
Application Fee for IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021 for Superintendent
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before applying
Selection Procedure of IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021 for Superintendent:
Note * If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contacting us
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
The candidates are required to apply through On-Line mode only. The On-line option will remain open from April 12, 2021 to May 11, 2021. Link will automatically disable at 11:59:59PM (1ST) on last date.
. The candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees two the link through online portal at for each post hundred fifty only) https://iitrpaydemo.azurewebsites.net/NonTeachingpost, No fee is required from IIT Roorkee regular employees, SC/ST candidates, Divyang (Persons with Disabilities) candidates and women candidates.
2. The candidates applying for more than one post, additional fee @ Rs. 250/- per post will be paid for each post.
3. The candidates are required to apply through On-Line mode only. The On-line option will remain open from April 12, 2021 to May II, 2021. Link will automatically disable at 11 PM (1ST) on last date. 4. The relaxation in age are as under:- a) The maximum age limit will be considered on the closing date for submission of the on-line application (i.e. May 1 1, 2021). The relaxation of 05 years to SC/ST candidates and 03 years to OBC candidates with additional 10 years age relaxation to Divyang (Persons with Disabilities) candidates will be given in accordance with the Government of India rules. Relaxation in upper age limit for those applicants, who are in Central Government or Central Government Autonomous body, Ex-Serviceman, shall be admissible as per the Government of India rules.
Further, the Institute may consider relaxation in upper age limit in case of highly experienced and deserving candidates. b) The age preferably below 55 years will be admissible for the persons working in IIT Roorkee (a) on contract on fixed monthly emoluments selected through open advertisement & duly constituted Selection Committee and have requisite educational qualification/experience, (b) persons working on Compassionate Ground on fixed monthly emoluments, (c) Y-pool Workers. c) Regular employees of other IITs or CFTIs who are educationally qualified can considered for recruitment upto a maximum of 50 years of age. d) Certificate in of experience should given by appropriate authority clearly mentioning the of work done and nature of work.
5. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they at least the essential qualifications laid down for various No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
6. Preference will be given to ‘Persons with Disabilities (Divyang)’, even where the reservation is not marked and suitable Divyang applicants are available.
7. Incomplete applications/without relevant supporting enclosures/without prescribed fee will be rejected.
8. Interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
9. Persons serving in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSUs, should upload NOC and vigilance clearance also while applying on-line along with all other relevant supporting documents duly self attested, failing which such persons shall be required to produce NOC and vigilance clearance at the time of appearing in the Job- oriented test (Written).
10. For availing the benefits of Other Backward Classes, the candidates are required to produce the latest OBC non-creamy layer certificate on the prescribed proforma applicable for appointment to the posts of Central Government.
11. The numbers of posts are tentative and may vary.
12. The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the advertised conditions in case of deserving candidates.
13. Candidates are advised to mention their correct and active e-mail address in the application, as all the correspondence like issuance of call letter or any other information will be communication through e- mail only.
14. In case any mistake in selection process is detected, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
Recent Jobs Always tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications and the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button
Category Wise Recent Jobs
Recent Jobs by Qualification
State Wise Sarkari Recent Jobs Notifications
Obtain all Recent jobs and Career alert recruitments like Govt Jobs, Govt Jobs, Admit Cards, Answer Keys, Recruitment Career, Latest Updates on private and bank openings in India. Get hired in popular firms by following career and interview tips