CDAC Recruitment 2021 for 46 Posts in Hyderabad
|Position||Project Engineer, Project Manager, Project Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Pay Scale||- 56000 / MONTH|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, BBA/MBA, M.E/M.Tech|
|Job Last Update On||June 15, 2021|
|Application Ending Date||05/24/2021|
CDAC Recruitment 2021 for 46 Posts in Hyderabad Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a scientific society of the Department of Information Technology under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with DeitY to implement nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology.
C-DAC, Hyderabad is looking for bright & result oriented candidates for the following positions in various short term projects for appointment on purely on contract basis on consolidated emolument initially for a period of 01 (One) year which may be considered for extension for a further period based on performance of the Incumbent and Project requirement.
These requirements are for Embedded (VLSI), SANS, E-Security and Purchase Groups. C-DAC is executing various external & internal projects, selected candidate may be placed or transferred from one project to another during their contract tenure as per the requirement of projects. Duration of projects also may vary as per requirement.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification full details has given below for CDAC Recruitment 2021 for 46 Posts in Hyderabad
Qualification & Eligibility :
- All the qualifying qualifications should be regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of interview.
- Candidates awaiting final year examination results are not eligible to apply. Only passed-out candidates can apply.
Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final and binding.
The period of experience rendered by candidate as Intern, trainee, research fellow, part time basis,visiting/guest faculty will not be counted.
- Applicants belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / PWD/ Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations.
- C-DAC internal candidates also will be eligible for an age relaxation of 5 years including other age relaxations.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be 20-May-2021.
Application Fee for CDAC Recruitment 2021 for 46 Posts in Hyderabad
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before applying
Selection Procedure of CDAC Recruitment 2021 for 46 Posts in Hyderabad:
Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be informed by e-mail, to appear for a “written test/Interview”. Selection will be based on multi-level interviews to be conducted at C-DAC, Hyderabad. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
Note * If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contacting us
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wishes to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 300 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records and you should submit signed application at the time of written test/Interview.
- No hard copy/ printed applications should be sent to C-DAC.
- Candidates are advised to note that one candidate is allowed to apply for one Post only which is most suitable to their qualification and experience. As such the candidates are advised to go through the requirement of educational qualification, experience and other conditions carefully before choosing the post for which they wish to apply.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is found at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc., which could not be found at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/ terminated as case may be without giving any notice.
- Candidate working in Government of India/ State Government (Department/ Undertaking/ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies) may also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed should be forward through proper channel to Head HRD, C-DAC Hyderabad.
- Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, falling which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is 24-May-2021 (up to 23:59 hrs.).
Recent Jobs Always tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications and the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button
Category Wise Recent Jobs
Recent Jobs by Qualification
State Wise Sarkari Recent Jobs Notifications
Obtain all Recent jobs and Career alert recruitments like Govt Jobs, Govt Jobs, Admit Cards, Answer Keys, Recruitment Career, Latest Updates on private and bank openings in India. Get hired in popular firms by following career and interview tips