Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2021 for Manufacturing Assistant Manager
|Orgganization Name||Balmer Lawrie|
|Total No of Vacancy|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Pay Scale||- 40000 / MONTH|
|Job Last Update On||June 15, 2021|
|Application Ending Date||05/21/2021|
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2021 for Manufacturing Assistant Manager Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed, multi-location, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as services sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service, innovative outlook and dedicated human resources have enabled the Organization to achieve leadership position in many of its businesses.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Company operates in various business segments through Strategic Business Units [SBUs] and Joint Venture Companies [JVCs]. It is the market leader in Industrial Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Steel Barrel, Corporate Travel and Logistics Services. The Company also has significant presence in most of the other businesses it operates in, namely, Refinery & Oil Field Services [ROFS], Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure, etc.
The company is looking for qualified and experienced professionals to man a key Executive role as per details given below
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification full details has given below for Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2021 for Manufacturing Assistant Manager
Qualification & Eligibility :
SBU / Function
No. of Vacancies**
|Minimum Qualification (only AICTE/ UGC/ MHRD/
AITA/UFTAA/ Govt. of India/State Govt approved Institutes/ Universities)
Max Age (years)*
Minimum Experience (years)*
Assistant Manager [HR]
Regional HR – East
E1 (40000 –
2 years full-time regular degree in MBA with a specialization in HR / MSW
|Candidates with relevant experience of Recruitment / PMS / OB / OD Initiatives / Corporate HR / Factory HR / IR in CPSE / CPSE Subsidiaries
shall be preferred
* The cut-off date for relevant experience & maximum age is 21.05.2021. All candidates who are eligible as on the cut-off date may apply for the currently advertised positions.
Panel may be drawn as against interviews conducted, if any, during this recruitment process, for filling of similar vacancies arising in future as per the Recruitment Rules of the Company.
** This is only indicative. Panel may be drawn from the recruitment process to fill drop out or future vacancies. PwBD (Persons with Benchmark Disabilities) are eligible to apply.
Application Fee for Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2021 for Manufacturing Assistant Manager:
|Grade(s)||Basic Scale (Rs.)||Initial Basic Pay (Rs.)||CTC at the beginning of the scale (Rs / lakhs per annum)|
|E1||40000 – 140000||40000||11 Lakhs per annum|
CTC shall include Basic Pay, DA, HRA, Other Perks & Allowances, Performance Related Pay, encashment of earned leaves, work related benefits and Retiral benefits as applicable in the grade as per rules of the Company. (Post-Retirement Medical Coverage Scheme is applicable to candidates who are 50 years of age or below as on date on which they come on the regular rolls of the Company. However, this condition shall not be applicable in case of candidates who join after resigning from any CPSE, provided the total of past service in the CPSE and future service in the company till the date of normal retirement is 10 years or more). All the benefits will be governed by the policy of the Company in force and as amended from time to time.
Candidates employed with Government Departments/ CPSUs / Autonomous Bodies should to apply through proper channel, obtaining necessary NOC which is required to be submitted at the time of the interview. In the absence of NOC, no benefit related to continuity of service and/ or Pay Protection shall be admissible to an applicant who is presently serving Government Departments/ CPSUs / Autonomous Bodies. For candidates who do not have NOC issued by Government Departments/ CPSUs / Autonomous Bodies or those from private sector the Basic Salary shall be fixed at Rs.40000 per month, as the grade may be, with a corresponding CTC of 11 Lakhs per annum respectively.
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before applying
Selection Procedure of Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2021 for Manufacturing Assistant Manager:
- Those short listed for the Selection Process shall be intimated through e-mail. They are required to bring the following original certificates as documentary proof along with self-attested photocopies for submission at the time of interview:
- Proof of Age,
- Educational Qualifications (All the Mark sheets & Certificates)
- Service Certificate of past employment & proof of date of joining & its continuity in the present Organization
- Last Salary Certificate/ Payslips (Last 3 months) (where applicable)
- Copy of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC)/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (PWBD)/ EWS certificate, if applicable from the Competent Authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy
- NOC (where applicable)
Note * If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contacting us
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
Online submission of application is permitted on the website http://www.balmerlawrie.com/pages/currentopening between 0000 hours on 04.2021 till 2359 hours on 21.05.2021.
Avenues for career growth in the organization shall be governed by the prevailing rules & practices depending on the qualification &
Please register yourself using the link https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100#
After creation of your profile, please apply against the appropriate job by going into the “Employment Opportunities” tab.
For any queries please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the ref.no. of the advertisement and position name as subject or contact 033-22225218.
*Applications sent directly to the above mail id shall be summarily rejected, Applications submitted using the ‘Online’ format shall only be considered.
Other General Conditions:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- All Minimum Eligibility conditions as mentioned in the advertisement shall also be considered as Essential Eligibility conditions. The Company shall be within its rights to reject the candidature of an applicant at any stage of selection process if the applicant does not meet the minimum eligibility
- No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification would be entertained and decision of the Company in this regard would be final and binding.
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY without any
- Incomplete applications, applications not as per the prescribed format or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY without any
- All the details given in the online application form will be treated as final and no changes will be
- Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- All minimum eligibility qualifications, where applicable, should be recognized by UGC/AICTE/ Govt. of India/State Govt and from UGC/AICTE/ Govt. of India/State Govt recognized/affiliated institutes/colleges/universities as on the date of Candidates, shall be required to submit an undertaking in the prescribed format to that effect at the time of submission of original testimonials before being advised for Medical Examination. Application of such shortlisted candidates not submitting the undertaking in the prescribed format shall be summarily rejected & no refund of fees (submitted if any) shall be made. In the event where the qualification acquired is not found to be recognized by UGC/AICTE/ Govt. of India/State Govt recognised University/ Institutes post selection, the appointment shall be terminated without further notice.
- The job description(s) mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the company and discretion of the
- Only short listed candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
- Category (SC/ST/OBC[NCL]/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen/EWS/General) once mentioned in the application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later
- The Candidates should correctly enter the Start Date & End Date in DD.MM.YYYY FORMAT for work experience details as the same shall be reckoned for checking eligibility against Post Qualification relevant If any data not entered or incorrectly entered, the application shall be rejected without any correspondence with the candidate.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for relaxation of age and/or for consideration against reserved positions
- Relaxations / Reservations etc. for SC/ST, PWBD and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & EWS will be as per Government
- Candidates from SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/EWS/PwBD category should produce the original caste/ class/ disability certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format as given in our website as per the guidelines of Government of India in support of their claim, at the time of interview. In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate issued by Competent Authority, his / her candidature will not be considered and his/ her travelling expenses will not be
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement or such information is not supported by appropriate documentary
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule
- The Company reserves the right to offer position in appropriate lower Grade &
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her
- The candidates should clearly and correctly write their mobile number and correct email address. Please note that the intimation for interview will be given through email addresses
- At any stage of this recruitment process including after recruitment or joining, in case it is found that the candidate has given incorrect information while filling up the online application form or has indulged in any of the following or similar activity, the said applicant shall be liable to be disqualified, prosecuted and debarred for all appointments in BALMER LAWRIE & CO LTD and his/her application / appointment shall be rejected with no reimbursement of travel
Recent Jobs Always tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications and the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button
Category Wise Recent Jobs
Recent Jobs by Qualification
State Wise Sarkari Recent Jobs Notifications
Obtain all Recent jobs and Career alert recruitments like Govt Jobs, Govt Jobs, Admit Cards, Answer Keys, Recruitment Career, Latest Updates on private and bank openings in India. Get hired in popular firms by following career and interview tips