AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 for 106 Senior Resident
|Orgganization Name||AIIMS Jodhpur|
|Total No of Vacancy|
|Job Location||Jodhpur, Rajasthan|
|Pay Scale||- 67500 / MONTH|
|Job Last Update On||June 15, 2021|
|Application Ending Date||06/21/2021|
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 for 106 Senior Resident Subject: Recruitment to the post of Senior Residents as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme for the session JULY, 2021 at AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan) INDIA. Online applications are invited from Indian Citizens as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme, for the following posts of Senior Residents initially for a period of One (01) year in prescribed format.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification full details has given below for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 for 106 Senior Resident
Qualification & Eligibility :
|S. No.||Department||Essential Qualification||Total||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST|
|1.||Anaesthesiology and Critical Care||MD / DNB (Anaesthesiology)||5||2||1||0||1||1|
|2.||Anatomy||MD / MS / DNB (Anatomy) / M.Sc. (Human Anatomy) with Ph.D||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|3.||Biochemistry||MD / DNB (Biochemistry) / M.Sc. (Biochemistry) with Ph.D||5||1||1||2||1||0|
|4.||Community Medicine and Family Medicine||MD/DNB (Community Medicine / PSM)||3||1||0||1||1||0|
|5.||Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology||MD/DNB (Dermatology)||3||1||0||2||0||0|
|6.||Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology||MD/DNB (Radiology)||5||2||1||1||0||1|
|7.||Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||MD/DNB (Forensic Medicine)||4||2||0||1||1||0|
|8.||Gastroenterology||DM/DNB (Gastroenterology / Hepatology)||2||1||0||1||0||0|
|10.||General Surgery||MS/DNB (General Surgery)||2||1||1||0||0||0|
|11.||Medical Oncology / Haematology||DM/DNB (Medical Oncology / Haematology)||2||1||0||1||0||0|
|15.||Nuclear Medicine||MD/DNB (Nuclear Medicine)||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|16.||Obstetrics and Gynaecology||MS/MD/DNB (Obs. & Gynaecology)||2||1||1||0||0||0|
|19.||Otorhinolaryngology – ENT||MS/DNB (ENT)||4||2||0||2||0||0|
|20.||Paediatric Surgery||M.Ch/DNB (Paediatric Surgery)||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|22.||Pathology / Lab. Medicine||MD/DNB (Pathology)||4||2||0||1||0||1|
|24.||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||MD/DNB (PMR)||3||1||0||1||1||0|
|25.||Physiology||MD/DNB (Physiology) / M.Sc. (Physiology) with Ph.D||2||1||0||1||0||0|
|27.||Pulmonary Medicine||MD/DNB (Pulmonary Medicine)/DM (Pulmonary Medicine)||2||1||0||0||1||0|
|28.||Radiation Oncology||MD/DNB (Radiotherapy)||3||1||0||1||1||0|
|29.||Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank||MD/DNB (Transfusion Medicine / Pathology)||3||1||1||1||0||0|
|30.||Trauma & Emergency (Medical)||MD/DNB (Medicine/Geriatric Medicine/Emergency Medicine)||2||1||0||1||0||0|
|31.||Trauma & Emergency (Surgical)||MS/DNB (General Surgery)/M.Ch (Trauma Surgery and Critical Care)||4||2||0||1||1||0|
UPPER AGE LIMIT (AS ON 21st JUNE, 2021) AND ELIGIBILITY
- For eligibility to apply for these posts upper age limit as on 21st June, 2021 will be 45 years. This is relaxable for SC / ST candidate for a maximum period of Five years. In the case of OBC candidates it is relaxable upto maximum period of Three years. In the case of Persons with Disabilities (PwBD) candidates, this is relaxable upto maximum period of Ten years for General Category, Thirteen years for OBC category and Fifteen years for SC/ST category candidates.
- To be eligible for selection for these posts, the candidate should pass the qualifying examination by 21st June, 2021 & result should be declared to this effect on or before this date.
- In case of those who have appeared for exam / viva voce and result is yet to be declared then applicant will be allowed to appear in theory and/or interview provisionally.
- In cases where result of qualifying exam is declared after 21st June, 2021 their candidature will stand cancelled and no claim for selection on the basis of theory exam and Interview allowed provisionally will be considered.
- The candidates who are in service in any Government Institutions are required to submit No Objection Certificate from the employer at the time of Interview. The candidates will not be permitted for Interview if they fail to produce no objection certificate on the day of interview during scrutiny of documents.
Application Fee for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 for 106 Senior Resident
For PwBD Candidate: Nil ii). General/OBC category: ₹ 1,000/- + transaction charges as applicable.
iii). SC/ST category: ₹ 800/- + transaction charges as applicable. iv). Note: Payment should be made online only and the application fee once remitted shall not be refunded.
Senior Resident (Medical): ₹ 18,750 + 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA (Non-Practicing Allowance) plus other usual allowance or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable. (Level – 11 of the Matrix (Pre-revised PB – 3, entry pay of the ₹ 67,700/- per month + NPA plus other usual allowance admissible under rules). NPA is applicable for only Medical candidates
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before applyingThe candidate pays prescribed application fees through Online Mode Only via the payment gateway of AIIMS, Jodhpur.
Selection Procedure of AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 for 106 Senior Resident:
- The Candidate can apply in one department only.
- Selection will be on the basis of MCQ-based written examination and Interview.
- The selection criteria for MD/MS, DNB, DM/M.Ch, M.Sc/Ph.D candidates.
a). 40% weightage – Written Examination (MCQ based)
b). 30% weightage – Academic Record
c). 30% weightage – Interview
- Candidates will be called for Interview in the ratio of 1:6 i.e. for one post, only six candidates will be called for the Interview.
- List of Eligible candidates for Interview / MCQ based Written Examination will be uploaded on website aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for the information related to interview / screening exam.
- List of the selected candidates will be uploaded on website aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly.
- The waiting list will be valid till 06 months from the date of result or next interview, whichever is earlier.
Note * If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contacting us
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
Candidate can apply for these posts through online registration of application on AIIMS, Jodhpur website:
Candidates should not send hard copy of the online application or any document thereof.
The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Jodhpur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements.
Reservation will be as per Government of India Policy.
Recent Jobs Always tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications and the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button
Category Wise Recent Jobs
Recent Jobs by Qualification
State Wise Sarkari Recent Jobs Notifications
Obtain all Recent jobs and Career alert recruitments like Govt Jobs, Govt Jobs, Admit Cards, Answer Keys, Recruitment Career, Latest Updates on private and bank openings in India. Get hired in popular firms by following career and interview tips